tirsdag 24. april 2007

Sokker/ Socks

Jeg har strikket sokker i det siste. De mulitfargede er strikket i On-line garn på pinne 3 og etter min egen oppskrift. De blå er strikket i Sisu på pinne 2,5 etter en oppskrift jeg fant på nett: http://alison.knitsmiths.us/pattern_alisons_ankle_socks.html
I've been knitting socks lately, the multicolored are yarn: On-line, needles 3 mm. Pattern: my own. The blue ones are: yarn: Sisu, needles: 2,5mm pattern: the link over, allisons ankle socks.

It's a little wau here. First I've knitted socks, I used to hate knitting socks, not any more.... Second, I've knitted in thin yarn and thin needles, I used to hate just that and have said that I won't knitt anything that uses needles thinner than 3 mm, Not anymore, it was quite satisfying actually to feel the thin fabric that came from my needles... Hmm do I feel the need to make toe up socks next, well yes...

Ingen kommentarer: